Your Well

Many Residents of Snohomish County have private Wells on their property. 

Learn how to keep your well and connect to cross valley

The District's Cross Connection Program requires a RPBA (Reduced-pressure Principle Backflow Assembly) be installed behind the meter for premise isolation.


Learn how to DECOMMISSION your well

The Department of Ecology and the State of Washington have requirements and standards to decommission your well.

Department of Ecology's information on Abandoned wells.

The State of Washington WAC 173-160-381 Standards on Decommissioning your well.

Helpful Information

Department of Heath brochure (PDF) on wells.

Department of Ecology's Well Information