Account Changes

Account Change Information 

The below account resources are forms available for you to request changes to your account. All changes to accounts need to be requested in writing.

If a Personal Representative, Executor of Estate, or Attorney-in-fact wants to receive a bill, legal documentation must be provided with the change request.

Account Resources

Address Change (PDF) - Billing address (where you would like all correspondences and bills mailed)

Additional Bills - Cross Valley offers three ways to receive more than one bill

Automatic Payments (PDF) - Payments will be drafted from your checking or savings account on the 20th of the odd-numbered months

Email Billing (PDF) - Request bills to be received by email - You can choose to receive email only or receive both a paper copy and electronic copy; please also use this form to update the email address

Name Change (PDF) - District accounts are in the legal property owner's name reflected on the Snohomish County Recorded Document website

Mailing Address and Name Change (PDF)

submit completed forms By:

Email -

Customer  Service

Fax -


Mail - 

Cross Valley Water District
8802 180th ST SE
Snohomish WA 98296